We are so excited about what God is doing in our midst. We are so blessed to be able to walk this journey with some many who have blessed us and decided to faithfully take this adventure. Sunday, August 2nd at 6pm we are hosting a volunteer meeting at Pastor Larry House which is at 2004 Livingston Street, Longview, TX 75601. If you have been in prayer with us and believe God is calling you to become a partner in this journey tonight is for you.
We will discuss future vision of THE GATHERING, ways you can partner with us, and different opportunities to volunteer and lead within THE GATHERING. Tonight will be a great time in the Lord and we look forward to continuing to build a fantastic team to reach Longview, East Texas, and our areas of influence. Bring a finger food to share, a smile, and a testimony of the goodness of God in your life. We will see you all this evening.
We will need the usual initial positions when we launch, as well as looking for people whose gifting may not fit into our paradigm. That is fine because we are praying God will radically blow out our walls, perspectives, and structures. Below you will find several positions that need to be filled in the coming months to facilitate the small and larger gatherings that we will host in the near future. As you pray, begin to ask God what part He will have you to play. No part is too small or too large.
- Central Administrative Lead – Will serve the ministry in different administrative capacities.
- Communications – Communicating information via different forms of media formats such as Social Media, Newsletters, and others that pertain to The Gathering.
- Financial – Oversees the Budgets and Fundraisers of ministry
- Assimilation – How do we help people connect and stay connected to The
- Events Team Lead– Administrates teams that put together events that happen on campus.
- Missions – State, National, and International missions
- Popup Gatherings – Local missions and evangelistic events
- Service Team Lead – This person oversees the volunteers who interact with our partners and guest as they enter our services and events
- Greeters – First and last people our partners and guest come into contact with at services and events
- Security – Watches over the premises while we worship together
- Altar Ministry – Prayer and freedom counselors at the end of each big
- Clean Up Crew – Stays afterwards to make sure rental space is left in speculator shape.
- Childcare Lead – Engages, trains, schedules, and oversees the Volunteers of our children here at The Gathering
- Childcare Volunteers – Makes sure every child that comes into our midst is safe, secure, and taught the Word of God while here at House Churches as well as the BIG GATHERINGS.
- Check-In – Makes sure every child that comes into The Gathering is checked-in.
- Creative Arts Team Lead – This person oversees the stage, worship, and production elements.
- Worship Team – Those who lead us into worshipping the King of Kings
- Production – Running Lights, sound, and on-screen
- Worship Arts – Musicals, dramas, dances, paint, and other forms of creative worship.
- House Church Team Lead – Assist Pastor Larry in shepherding and leading The Gathering.
- House Church Leadership – Oversees all volunteers spiritual, physical, and emotional growth and shepherding
- House Assistances – Helps organize, administrate, and facilitate good stewardship of individuals homes.
- Host Home – Open your home to allow your community to find a place of rest, hope, and most importantly the love of Jesus.